Sunday, February 12, 2012

Life..










       Life is a gift. a wonderful beautiful gift. so why don't we treat it like one? not going to lie i take my life for granted sometimes, like those days that i just want to end or when i waste a whole day sleeping or watching t.v. but i never really realized that when i wake up in the morning and live another day i am more lucky than the 146,000 people around the world that weren't as fortunate as me.  some of which didn't even live to be half my age. The truth is i never know when it'll be my last day.  And i like it that way because then i can really live everyday like it's my last. and as sad as it seems it very well could be.
      Too often i find myself wasting precious time, time that with every second of life is a second closer to running out so when i get the chance to dance i do it.  I sing even though im not a singer; i laugh until i cry, and i love more then i should.  But most of all when trials rain upon me , i have the courage to dance in the rain. <3



4 comments:

  1. Too often i find myself wasting precious time, time that with every second of life is a second closer to running out so when i get the chance to dance i do it. <--- This is the line I stole

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Too often i find myself wasting precious time" I feel completely the exact same way, and usually don't do anything about it. I can really relate to this post in many ways. Awesome writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautifully written. In a sense don't we all sometimes feel like this? For one to come out and say this, is so amazing. Keep up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So i feel extremely excited, greatful, and kind of surprised that... wow okay before i completely make a fool of myself i just want to say thank you to my mom and dad, oprah, and most of all... haha jk

    Thanks for the comments guys/girls it means alot :)

    ReplyDelete