Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hello Phobia

We live in fear- we all live in fear.


Fear is learned. you dont just wake up one morning and have all these fears within you..
They are taught to us by society and by experience.


I am Not Afraid of clowns.  I am Not afraid of spiders or being kidnapped.
I am Not afraid  of dying before i even get the chance to live.  And i am Not afraid of losing someone i love.


Im afraid of myself.

I'm afraid of love but some how i always find myself seeking it because love is more powerful than any fear.


I am Not afraid of you and the power that you have on me- of being judged. I am Not even afraid of failure.

I am Not afraid of love because i am not afraid of disappointment.  I'm Not afraid of the freeway and i am Not afraid of my opinion of myself...

" Taking chances, and being risky are parts of life, that many people tend to avoid.  Without overcoming out fears we limit ourselves to a life full of not knowing what we are truly capable of.  Taking chances is all about evaluting whether or not we want to continue liveing a boring life full of saftey nets and restraint, or if we want to push ourselves to new limits that we never enven imagined we could reach."

Take every chance. Drop any fear. Prove people wrong.  Listen to your heart.





No comments:

Post a Comment