Thursday, February 2, 2012

Get Real.

Im not your Average girl i  have dreams that will come true.
I wear what i want and i say what i say cuz im not here to impress you.
i don't judge others, i could be your best friend.
i eat what i want cuz it doesn't matter what size i am.
But do you accept me?  NO.

Im not your average girl i have dreams that will come true.
I wear what i want and i say what i want cuz im not here to impress you.
I don't judge others, i could be your best friend.
I starve myself trying to look like you, this will never end.
But do you accept me? NO.

Im not your average girl i have dreams that will come true.
I wear what i want and i say what i want cuz im not here to impress you.
I've dropped all my friends now because to you they don't "fit in".
I starve myself trying to look like you this will never end.
But do you accept me? NO.

im not your average girl i have dreams that will come true.
I wear what YOU want and i say what YOU say cuz im trying to impress YOU .
I've dropped all my friends now because to you they don't "fit in".
I starve myself trying to look like you this will never end.
But do you accept me? NO.

Im just your average girl, more fake than i am true
I'll wear what YOU want and i'll say what YOU say cuz im trying to impress YOU .
I've dropped all my friends now because to you they don't "fit in".
I starve myself trying to look like you this will never end.
But do you accept me? NO.

I'm inches away from dying, my life is nearly through.
But who is there to pick me up? My best friends. not you.
You never will accept me but guess what i do not care.
I finally got the courage to open my eyes and stepped out of  this hell.

Each of us were born 100% real.
Find the real you and hold on tight
cuz in the blink of an eye you can lose your sight.

9 comments:

  1. This is real talk. Chilling, actually. It's crazy how we waste so much of our life trying to get the approval of others. If we could just realize that if we are happy it doesnt matter what the world thinks of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree, why do we waste all of our time trying to make people like us. If they like you for who you are then great, if not, forget them and move on

      Delete
  2. So i really find your things inspirational. I want to put a link to your page on mine. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely agree with what Brooklyn had to say, this is so true it is important to have good friends. You are a really great writer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You repeated yourself a lot. This sounded like a song. Or I guess poems repeat themselves too. I don't know what I'm talking about.

    "I starve myself trying to look like you"---Such a powerful line. I would've repeated it too.

    "cuz in the blink of an i you can lose your sight."--Great closing line.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i feel like i kind of fail at thanking people for commenting on my blog! thank you. all of you :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is seriously so powerful. Dang, girl! Look at you go. You can write AND you can sing. And you're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete