Sunday, April 22, 2012

I love anything and everything Nicholas Sparks! A WALK TO REMEMBER "Jamie saved my life. She taught me everything. About life, hope and the long journey ahead. I'll always miss her. But our love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it." THE NOTEBOOK " So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. And we're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that, because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day. " “I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. ” “We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has only happened once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it.” DEAR JOHN “Our story has three parts: a beginning, a middle, and an end. And although this is the way all stories unfold, I still can't believe that ours didn't go on forever.” “I finally understood what true love meant...love meant that you care for another person's happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be.” THE LAST SONG “Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more.” “Mom says it's because she has PMS. Do you even know what that means? "I'm not a little kid anymore. It means pissed-at- men syndrome” THE LUCKY ONE " You should be kissed every day, every hour, every minute."

1 comment:

  1. So any movie with a guy and a gal embracing each other like they are never going to seach each other again? Ah i see.

    ReplyDelete