Sunday, April 22, 2012

26 going on 13

So i get on my facebook and have a message from my 26 year old sister that reads:

Hey... i tag you in pics and vids all the time.  It would be nice to see you a little more involved in our lives.  I am making an effort on my part. (apparently by liking my facebook pictures??) Love you.

Me: haha... is this a joke??
i always accept all the pictures and videos you tag me in... what the crap??

Sister: No it's not a joke. You never comment or like anything.  I never hear back from you.  I am just letting you know that it would be nice to talk to you more. i am not trying to be rude, so you dont have to be.  i am just letting you know that i miss you and it would be nice to hear from you a little bit more. i got to skype with dad yesterday, so that was really nice.

Let me know when and if you want to talk.

Me: i was there when you guys were skyping...

Sister:  I saw you for like two seconds- you hardly said anything another example that you arent trying.
You don't have to go nuts and like every pic and be sarcastic just keep in touch.

Mom wanted me to split a ticket with her for you to come as your graduation present...

Well Tyler's brother is graduating too. Do you know how hard it is to win the battle of getting you sent, over his family, when his family is so involved. It is impossible. And to be honest, I don't really fight that battle. I cant argue that
I am not asking much. Family keeps in touch and communicates. At least I thought.
I just say all this cuz I care. If I didn't care about you, do you think I would really care that we talked?


HER STATUS UPDATE: (ONE MINUTE after i logged off)
Wow.  I am really starting to realize that i should start caring a whole lot less about people who obviously don't care much about me .  I have been reaching out and i am done. i am at peace with the fact that i have tried; and that is all i can do at least i have my own happy little family and the few people that i share a mutual realtionship with.

Please give me some advice thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment