Sunday, March 11, 2012

Follow Your Heart Not Your Bones.

Bones.courage.courage.bones
Sometime i get inspired by 2 words to write poems.
Poems who's audience are no one but bones,
my bones.




Courage is giving your bones a vacation. It is time they shut up and let me do what i want.
Courage is forgetting-- forgetting--for.. sometimes i forget what im getting out of this thing i call life.


Forgetting is hard sometimes.


 like when you get your heart broken or when your mom yells at you or when no matter how hard you try for something it never seems to turn out write wait that's not write, right. sometimes i have the courage to write what i feel inspite of the fact that the only eyes this post is gonna see are mine.


My bones control my eyes they don't let me see the bad in others-- my bones hurt me. they do what they want and all i can do is sit there and watch them do it- if they let me watch that is.


If you're reading this i think you're amazing, and i hope you know who you are. and i hope that you don't turn out to be like every other guy out there. I hope you make mom proud and i hope that you don't let what they say to you hurt you because they are wrong. i am wrong. we all are. I hope you have the courage to forgive me and i hope you have the courage to follow your heart- it is pure and true. i hope that when you look at me with those eyes that you see good.  


I have to stop writing now because my bones told me to. and all the mean things that i said to you that was my bones to. and when i'm grumpy or rude, or not in the best mood-- yep, my bones make me act like that too.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm surprised I got the first comment on this post. This was truly amazing to read. I feel like this sometimes, like my bones and I fight over what is "wright". Anyway, I've been looking around for a blog post to use for the next assignment (Post #8), and I just found one. Thank you for this post. I can't wait to see what you come up with next, keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete